The term "We"/ "Us" / "Our" used in this document refer to GAPLand "You" / "Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users, who visit or access or use (collectively "usage") Platform.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AND LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH US AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY COLLECTING, SHARING, PROCESSING AND TRANSFERRING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU, SHALL NOT CAUSE ANY LOSS OR WRONFUL GAIN TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
This policy is designed to make you understand:
- The type of information which You share with Us or which We collect during Your usage of ourPlatform or availing any Product or Services from Our Platform.
- The purpose of collection, storage, processing and transferring of Your Information by Us.
- Security measures implemented by Us to protect Your Information as mandated by law.
- Disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your personal information by Us and purpose of such disclosure, sharing or transfer.
GAPL will be the controller of Your Personal Information provided by Youor otherwise collected by Us. Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your Personal Information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable laws.
We collect Your information during Your usage of Platform or when You avail any of products or services available on or throughPlatform, either as a registered user or otherwisewhen you visit any other website pages or other mobile applications
The information collected may consist of:
- Your Personal Information:
Your full name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information etc. We collect Your Personal Information when You create an account at Our Platform or fill out a form or respond to a survey.
- Your Non-Personal information:
- Vehicle Information : Vehicle Registration Details, Vehicle Manufacturer, Vehicle Model, Vehicle Color, Vehicle Transmission, Vehicle Engine Size, Vehicle Sample Image, Vehicle Insurance, Odometer reading of the vehicle, Number of previous owners, Physical condition of vehicle and accident history, Financing of vehicle including any Linked Loan and/ or other Lien, Details of involvement of vehicle in court/ investigation proceedings and any and all other information in respect of the identity and the condition of the vehicle.
- Usage : How You use Our Platform, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features You use, Your searches & results, Your browsing information, the actions You take and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Device Information : Information about the computer, mobile, laptop, tablet or any other internet enabled electronicdevice (‘Device”) You use to access the Platform. This may include real-time information about the geographic location of Your Device as permitted by You, internet connection, Your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browsing information, Device type, Device ID, network information, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on Your Device, last URL visited, your website search history.
- Preference : Your preferences and setting such as geographical location, time zone and language.
We may also obtain information about You from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites and researchers and combine that information with information which We collect from or about You.
We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on GAPL’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Platform. They may collect information about Your visits to the Platform, and Your interaction with the products and services on the Platform.
- Browser Add-on/Extension : Add-on or Extensions are software programs that can modify and/or enhance the functionality of browsers. You can add extensions to your browser (Chrome, Firefox etc.) for a more personalised experience. Add-on / Extension can access Your data on all the websites You visit, the tabs and the browsing activity of the browser. Add-on / Extension is stored locally to provide a better user experience for You. We would capture Your email address so as to notify You with relevant information. We would also capture other details to provide You a better user experience. When You add Us to Google Chrome as Chrome Extension, You explicitly permit Us as well as third parties, to the extent apply, to display notifications, read and change Your browsing history, read and change Your bookmarks, manage Your apps, extensions and themes, detect Your physical locations, read all Your data on the website and other changes
We may contact You through email, mobile phone, notices posted on Our Platform and other ways including but not limited to text messages and push notifications. We may send You messages or emails about the availability of Our products and services, notifications, promotional messages, security, or other service-related issues. You may change Your communication preferences at any time.
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, use and process Your Information within Republic of India and/oroutside India subject to compliance under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process Your Information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard Your Information which security standards as comparable with good industry practices.
GAPLcollect Your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the productsor servicesthat is connected with the function or activity of GAPLwhich includes but not limited to the following ("Purpose"):
- To inform You about various products and services offered on Our Platform and provide customer support to You.
- To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any product or service that You were looking for.
- To send You survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by Us or third party which We believe may be of interest to You.
- To facilitate Your usage of Platform(what features You like, how You use the, etc.) and improve Our products or services, or any other content on the Platform(such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- To review Platform performance, diagnose technical problems and do data analysis to make Your experience better.
- To protect the integrity of Our Platform.
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To keep You informed about news, events and ideas regarding Your preferences and help You to improve Your knowledge and skills about the preferred content.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our Platform.
- To contact You about Our own and third-party products and services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want Us to use Your Information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which We collect Your data and/or adjust Your user preferences in Your account profile.
- To produce and share aggregate insights and statistics that do not identify You.
- To enable Usindependently or in association with third party to show You tailored ads that are relevant to You.
- To enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though We do not disclose Your Personal Information for these purposes without Your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
- To help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps and services.
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the Information.
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
- Any service or product provided through Our Platform may be provided either by GAPLor its vendor, dealer, OEM, channel partners and other third parties ("Other Entities") which are registered with GAPLto render the services or provide products through Platform or otherwise.You acknowledge and agree that GAPLmay share, disclose, transfer or part with Your Information to Other Entities depending upon the type of Product or Service You are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. GAPLmay also share Your Personal or Non-Personal information where it is required to share the same with such Other Entities for providing you the product or service and You provide GAPL, Your unconditional consent to do the same.
- GAPLmay share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various program or initiatives launched by GAPL, third party service providers, partners or financial institutions, from time to time
- We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable You to make payments for buying products or availing services on Platform. When You sign up for these services, You may have the ability to save Your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, We may share Your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
- In addition to this, GAPLreserve the right to share Your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain Your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
- We may process Your Information outside India ad relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer Your Information across borders.
- We may share Your Information in any other circumstances where Wehave Your consent.
GAPLtakes utmost care to secure Your Information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure or alteration. We take appropriate steps and security measures to safeguard Your Information and make sure that Your Information is secured as mandated by law. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
While We protect Your Personal information as per industry standards, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal information. Therefore You acknowledge that You shall not hold responsible GAPLin any manner whatsoever for loss of Your Information, or any other data, which You shares with Us or which We have with Us if such loss or any damage caused to You because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to Us or from Your use of Platform will therefore be at Your own risk.
It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the GAPLwhich may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
- Change or Correct : We take all endeavors to update Our records with latest information as provided by You, however if you see any discrepancy in Your Personal Information, You may edit some of Your Personal Information or contact Us through Our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have Your Information updated with Us.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use : You can ask Usto stop using or to limit Our use (in partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Deletion : You can ask Us to erase or delete (in partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Right to Access : You can ask Usfor a copy of Your Personal Information.
- Account Closure : If You choose to close Your Account, We will delete your Personal Information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity.We will retain your Personal Informationafter You have closed Your account if reasonably necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce Our User Agreement, or fulfill Your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from Us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
- Withdraw Consent/Opt-out : At any time, you can withdraw consent that You have provided to Us by going to your account settings, if you have an account with us or otherwise you may request for Withdrawing your consent by writing an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We will only collect and process Personal Information about You where We have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You (e.g. to deliver products orservices you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.Where We rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline Your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
You may also contact Ususing the contact information below, and We will consider Your request in accordance with applicable laws. Residents in the Designated Countries may have additional rights under their laws.‘Designated Countries’ refers to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, You hereby authorize GAPLand its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing the Your Information by virtue of their association with GAPLto communicate with You through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication (now available or may be available in future) even if Your number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
- Right to information - including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
- Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
- Right to erasure ("Right to be forgotten")
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to Us by the EU resident
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless otherwise We have compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at email@example.com contact us at the information provided in CONTACT US section with specific requirements.
Particulars of corporate entity, Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer pursuant to the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and The Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made and applicable laws thereunder:
The particulars of corporate entity of GAPLfor the above purposes are as under:
Girnarsoft Automobiles Private Limited
Girnar 21, Govind Marg,
MotiDoongari Road, Dharm Singh Circle,
Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004, India
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.