- KTM 390 Adventure top speed will be over 160kmph - KTM 390 Adventure doesn’t get adjustable suspension in India, - KTM 390 Adventure features traction control and cornering ABS. - KTM 390 Adventure prices will be announced in January 2020 After having waited for many years, the KTM 390 Adventure has finally been unveiled in India. The KTM 390 Adventure gets the same 373cc single-cylinder engine from the 390 Duke. It makes the same power and torque as the 390 Duke but the 390 Adventure gets lean-sensing traction control and Bosch’s IMU-based cornering ABS. The front USD fork on the 390 Adventure does not get any adjustability in India, unlike in Europe. The rear monoshock too only has preload adjustment in India. Much like other small capacity adventure motorcycles, the 390 Adventure too gets a 19-/17-inch alloy wheel setup. Prices for the 390 Adventure will be announced in January 2020. For more information on the KTM 390 Adventure, check out the following links: KTM 390 Adventure: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/KT... KTM 390 Adventure 2019 Unveiled | All the all-rounder you ever need? | EICMA 2019: https://youtu.be/sPG6kUHMobg Dirty Dreams Come True For Desi ADV Enthusiasts! https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/ktm-390-adventure-unveiled-in-india/36326/ KTM 390 Adventure: 5 Things To Know: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/ktm-390-adventure-5-things-to-know/35861/ KTM 390 Adventure: Details You Might Have Missed: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/ktm-390-adventure-details-you-might-have-missed/36082/ For more details and video reviews of the latest cars/bikes, do subscribe to BikeDekho: https://bit.ly/2T1LJD2 #2019KTM390Adventure #390Adventure #BikeDekho
- KTM 390 Adventure features adjustable suspension, traction control and cornering ABS. - KTM 390 Adventure prices will be announced later - KTM 390 Adventure bookings have begun at KTM dealerships, unofficially After being developed in Austria, built in Chakan and breaking cover in Milan, the KTM 390 Adventure finally arrives on our shores, in Goa. The KTM 390 Adventure gets the same 373cc single-cylinder engine from the 390 Duke. It makes the same power and torque as the 390 Duke but the 390 Adventure gets lean-sensing traction control and Bosch’s IMU-based cornering ABS. The front USD fork on the 390 Adventure has rebound and compression adjustability while the rear monoshock allows preload and rebound to be changed. Much like other small capacity adventure motorcycles, the 390 Adventure too gets a 19-/17-inch alloy wheel setup. Prices for the 390 Adventure will be announced in January 2020. Unofficial bookings for the 390 Adventure had begun after its showcase at EICMA 2019. For more information on the KTM 390 Adventure, check out the following links: KTM 390 Adventure: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/KT... KTM 390 Adventure 2019 Unveiled | All the all-rounder you ever need? | EICMA 2019: https://youtu.be/sPG6kUHMobg Hallelujah, KTM Finally Answers Our Prayers! The 390 Adventure Is Here: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur... KTM 390 Adventure: 5 Things To Know: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur... KTM 390 Adventure: Details You Might Have Missed: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur... We Got Duked, Now It’s Time For A New Adventure: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur... For more details and video reviews of the latest cars/bikes, do subscribe to BikeDekho: https://bit.ly/2T1LJD2 #KTM390Adventure2019 #390Adventure2019 #BikeDekho
- KTM 790 Adventure India Unveil At 2019 IBW - KTM 790 Adventure Review Coming On ZigWheels.com soon - KTM 790 Adventure price in India is expected to be around Rs 11.5 lakh (ex-showroom) - KTM 790 Adventure India Launch may happen in the coming few months KTM has unveiled the 790 Adventure in India at the 2019 India Bike Week. Expect KTM to launch the 790 Adventure in India in the coming months. The 790 Adventure is based on the 790 Duke. The adventure motorcycle is powered by the same 799cc parallel-twin motor as the 790 Duke. In the 790 ADV, this motor produces 94PS of power and 88Nm of torque, which is 11PS less than the streetfighter. The 790 Adventure gets traction control, cornering ABS and a quickshifter, the 790 Adventure gets an ‘off-road’ mode. Suspension hardware is the same as the 790 Duke. However, being an adventure variant, it gets longer travel - 200mm at both ends. We expect the 790 Adventure to be priced at Rs 11.5 lakh (ex-showroom). In terms of rivals, it goes up against the Triumph Tiger 800 XCx and the BMW F 850 GS.
KTM surprised us all by bringing the mildly rumoured 890 Duke R to EICMA 2019. So we thought why not cover it before the highly-anticipated 1290? (stay tuned!). The 890 is a great package, smart electronics, compact setup and 121 PS of power. Shumi and Varun check out this surprise guest at the relatively empty KTM stall in this episode of Motorshow Updates, presented by Michelin.
KTM 390 Adventure finally breaks cover at EICMA 2019 KTM 390 Adventure engine specs same as 390 Duke KTM 390 Adventure price in India expected to be Rs 3 lakh (ex-showroom) Features on the 390 Adventure include traction control, dual-channel ABS KTM 390 Adventure ground clearance is 200mm, seat height is 855mm! After a very, very long wait, KTM has finally unveiled the 390 Adventure! Based on the 390 Duke, the 390 Adventure features the same 373cc motor which produces 44PS and 37Nm of torque. Contrary to expectations, the 390 Adventure does not get wire-spoke wheels but 19-/17-inch (front/rear) alloys, which KTM says allows it to be a balanced all-rounder rather than a hardcore, focused adventure bike. The USD fork on the 390 Adventure is adjustable for compression and rebound and offers 170mm of travel; the monoshock is adjustable for rebound and preload and offers 177mm of travel. The 390 Adventure offers 200mm of ground clearance and a not-so-India-friendly seat height of 855mm. It features traction control, dual-channel ABS and a TFT display, with all-LED lighting. The KTM 390 Adventure price in India is expected to be Rs 3 lakh (ex-showroom) and is likely to be showcased in India in December.
The launch is over, we know the price and we know the specs too. All that was left was to set astride The Scalpel. In our first impressions video, Varun hops on and takes it around the canyons trying to understand what the hype is all about. Does the KTM 790 Duke then live up to the promise of being an outstanding machine? Is the wait for the ultimate motorcycle over? Answers and more in our newest video.
- KTM 790 Duke price in India is 8.64 lakh (ex-showroom) - KTM 790 Duke Exhaust Sound is like a V-twin - KTM 790 Duke Top Speed is over 220kmph - KTM 790 Duke features a full-colour TFT display KTM has launched the much-awaited 790 Duke in India at a price of Rs 8.64 lakh (ex-showroom India). The KTM 790 Duke is powered by a 799cc parallel-twin engine that makes 104.72PS at 9000rpm and 87 Nm @ 8,000 rpm. The 790 Duke’s exhaust note is actually similar to a V-twin, thanks to its 75-degree crank offset and 435-degree “Big-Bang” firing order. With a dry weight of just 169kg, the KTM 790 Duke delivers a top-notch power-to-weight ratio. And the bike is packed with cutting edge electronic aids such as 9-levels of traction control, cornering ABS with Supermoto mode, four riding modes, anti-wheelie, and even launch control!
KTM 790 Duke price in India is 8.64 lakh (ex-showroom) KTM 790 Duke top speed is over 220kmph KTM 790 Duke exhaust sound is similar to a V-twin KTM 790 Duke safety features include dual-channel ABS, traction control, wheelie control KTM 790 Duke has finally been launched in India, and it’s the flagship motorcycle for the Austrian bike maker in the country. The 790 Duke takes Kiska’s design forward and looks like a smaller version of the meaner 1290 Super Duke. It gets features such as a full-LED headlamp and full-colour TFT instrument console. The seat height is rated at 825mm while the fuel tank is capable of holding 14 litres. Power comes from a 799cc parallel-twin motor that delivers 105PS and at 9500rpm and 86Nm at 8000rpm. The 790 Duke has as light kerb weight of just 169kg, and it also packs cutting edge electronic aids four rider modes (Sport, Street, Rain, Track), traction control, launch control, anti-wheelie and cornering ABS with Supermoto mode. The new streetfighter promises sharp dynamics. The suspension setup comprises of 43mm open cartridge WP front fork and a 12-stage preload-adjustable WP rear monoshock. It gets twin 300mm front discs with radially-mounted J Juan calipers and a 240mm rear disc. It is equipped with MAXXIS Supermaxx ST radial tyres. The 790 Duke is priced at Rs 8.64 lakh (ex-showroom India).
- KTM 790 Duke India price is Rs 8.64 lakh (introductory, ex-showroom) - KTM 790 Duke India review will go live on ZIgWheels in October - KTM 790 Duke is available in 9 cities currently The KTM 790 Duke is the most powerful, expensive and the most feature-rich KTM to go on sale in India. The KTM 790 Duke India price is RS 8.64 lakh (ex-showroom and introductory). Powering the new KTM bike is a 799cc, liquid-cooled twin-cylinder motor producing 105PS and 87Nm of torque. Styling of the bike is similar to modern KTM streetbikes and has an aggressive styling but the KTM 790 Duke exhaust looks a bit out of place. The 790 Duke gets a TFT screen and LED headlight, tail light and indicators. The 2019 KTM 790 Duke gets electronics like 4 rider modes, multiple traction control modes, cornering ABS and a bi-directional quickshifter. RIvals for the KTM 790 Duke in India includes the Kawasaki Z900 and the Suzuki GSX-S750. We will be riding the new KTM motorcycle soon and will bring forward to you the 790 Duke top speed, performance, dynamics and other info, so make sure you subscribe to BikeDekho YouTube channel.
- KTM 790 Duke price in India is Rs 8.64 lakh (introductory, ex-showroom, pan-India) - KTM 790 Duke 2019 launched only in 9 cities as of now - The KTM 790 Duke rivals the Suzuki GSX-S750 (Rs 7.52 lakh)and Kawasaki Z900 (Rs 7.69 lakh) - KTM 790 walkaround review features exhaust sound, detailed specifications and more - KTM has also announced a lucrative finance scheme for 790 Duke customers The KTM 790 Duke has finally been launched in India. A CKD (Completely Knocked Down) import, KTM's 'Scalpel' is priced at Rs 8,63,945 lakh (introductory ex-showroom) and is available in nine cities only: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Surat, Guwahati, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai. The KTM 790 Duke goes up against the Suzuki GSX-S750 and the Kawasaki Z900, priced at Rs 7.52 lakh and Rs 7.69 lakh respectively. Bookings for the KTM 790 Duke are open now, for a token amount ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 25,000 depending on the dealership. The 790 Duke is powered by 799cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin motor that produces 104.6PS at 9000rpm and 87Nm at 8000rpm. It comes paired to a 6-speed transmission with a bi-directional quickshifter offered as a standard fitment.
Images give you the sight of your favourite bikes but viewing them in a video is another thing altogether ! View bike Video. Get Bike Videos and Bike Video Clips right here at BikeDekho. Check out your favorite Bikes in action, post comments and share your views on Bikes Video. BikeDekho offers a large inventory of Bike videos of all top Bikes in India. View all Bike videos at a dedicated page on our website. Save your time by browsing on different pages for Bike videos. Land right here our favorite auto portal and enjoy watching Bike video of your choice.