Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and Password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or Password. You agree to: Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Gaadi.com's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Gaadi.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Gaadi.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site ("Users") in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- Solely to enable Gaadi.com to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in Your Information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information. Gaadi.com will only use Your Information in accordance with the Visitor Agreement.
- You shall not, either alone or in conjunction with other Users, manipulate or attempt to manipulate the prices of any car or services being sold or purchased on the Site.
Used Car Section
- Gaadi.com operates databases accessible via the Internet in which users may advertise motor vehicles for sale. Users can search for these motor vehicles by means of the search function provided by Gaadi.com.
- You represent and confirm that you shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all cars, goods or products of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site or shall have complete right bestow on you by the legal seller in written and you should have the authority to deal in and offer for sale such cars, goods or products.
- Gaadi.com will promote the listings of users in various ways.
- Gaadi.com will not influence the contents of the advertisements and provides only the technical infrastructure.
- Gaadi.com is not involved in the relationship between the seller and the potential) buyer in anyway.
- Any agreements following from an advertisement being placed on Gaadi.com will be concluded without involvement or participation of Gaadi.com. Buyer shall perform his own due diligence while buying from seller and shall ensure transfer of registration. Gaadi shall not be responsible in any manner in this regard.
- Every user may place an unlimited number of advertisements in the Gaadi.com databases.
- The user is obliged to provide complete and correct information of the vehicles the user lists on Gaadi.com. The user must ensure that these vehicles are in fact available for sale.
- Placing advertisements in the Gaadi.com databases may be at a fee.
- The pricelist supplied by Gaadi.com shall govern the advertisement fees. Gaadi.com reserves the right to change these fees at any time.
- An advertisement may be deleted by the participant at any time, but there will be no reimbursement of any fees.
- Gaadi.com may take the following measures if there is sufficient indication that a participant has violated this agreement, placed wrong information, violated another party's rights or Gaadi.com's own rights: Delete advertisements or other contents placed with Gaadi.com, Limit or restrict the use of the Gaadi.com website or Suspend participants temporarily or indefinitely.
- The deletion of advertisements by Gaadi.com will not release the participant from payment of fees and additional costs.
The website Gaadi.com will send you SMS alerts if you opt for services on our site, even if you are registered on the DNC or DND service, since these are transactional messages important for you in your interaction with the site Gaadi.com and it's services. If you do not wish to receive SMSs from Gaadi.com please send an email to address mentioned at the end of this document.
Any and all data, information, company logos, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the Gaadi.com website are subject to copyright laws. Any further processing or usage in any kind by third parties is not permitted. This applies to both participants' as Gaadi's own data. The copyright associated with an advertised vehicle, i.e. photos and text, does remain property of the advertiser.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Applicable law and court
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and Delhi. In case of any dispute, the courts of Delhi shall have jurisdiction.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Compliance with Laws
All dealing entities on Gaadi website are informed to comply with the applicable laws including but not limited to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively and relevant amendment from time to time.