Opel Exchange Programme by GM

General Motors India is now with a new attarctive scheme to bring back its old customers of India.

The company has announced that owners of Opel Astra and Opel Corsa can exchange their cars for a new Chevrolet car. This Opel Exchange Programme is a limited period offer from GM.

The company will offer a market price for the vehicles based on their year model and the car's physical conditions. The old Astra and Opel will be examined by GM-certified engineers.

Customers can make use of this Opel Exchange Programme at all the dealerships and showrooms of General Motors across the country. The GM dealerships is also guiding the customers to get financial assistance from a number of public and private sector banks. Thus GM is giving its old customers a chance to enjoy the new Chevrolet model vehicles.

1. i, want to exchange my 5 year old opel corsa 1.6 gls modle over all run total 9000 km only.

2. i want to sell my opel Astra(2002) good condition with only 40000 km, and good new look.

3. I sell my 1999 Opel asta 1.7td gl torbo deisal with best price it’s in good condtion asking price 2 lacs nego

4. Is this scheme is till available??

5. i want to remove my apel astra [lpg]96model,let me know the details ,registration is from hyderabad,[a.p],where as we r presently staying in surat[gujarat],how to sell this and where i can make it sell?let me know the details

6. Sophin Viswanath December 8, 2010, 2:03 am

Hi, I Have a 2003 model Opel Corsa 1.4 great condition. Would like to switch to Chevrolet. Kindly let me know the procedures for switching. Reg – hyd

7. Hi,
    I would like to exchange my Opel Astra and get a new Spark, Please help..

8. Hi, I Have a Dec. 1998 model Opel Astra 1.6 top condition, total milage 68000.
    What is exchange price ?

9. i want to exchange my opel astra 1.6 1998 model car with cheverlet spark , still the exchange offer is there?

10. It seems The exchange price will be very less.
    I want to buy a good cond karnata Registration Opel Astra or Corsa Within 75000 contact domain.alpha@gmail.com

11. i, want to exchange my opel corsa 2004 modle to Chevrolet pls conform me still exchange offer is there or not

12. i, want to exchange my opel corsa 2004 modle to Chevrolet pls conform me still exchange offer is there or not

13. Hi m tahir from kashmir can exchange my Mitsubishi lancer car with chevorolet optra or any other car of skoda

14. Hi i have a opel corsa 1.4 Gls want to exchange with optra is there any sceame is available please suggest i am waiting for ur reply.

15. wanaa to exchange my opel astra 1.6L 1996 with any other car do i have a option

16. is the exchange program for opel corsa 1.4 still on? what are the conditions set by the company to avail this offer?

17. GUYZ THAT IS NOT TRUE SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME….

18. I own a opel corsa 1.6 gls 2006 model. The car is in good condition but only thing I am worried is its mileage. It gives me around a mileage of 6kmpl in city conditions and 10 kmpl on highways. Can anybody suggest whether I should exchange it with any other car or is there any possibility to improve its performance

19. Hi, I Have a 2002 model Opel Corsa 1.6 very good condition. Would like to switch to Chevrolet. Kindly let me know the procedures for change/sell

Rgs

gajpal

20. I own a opel corsa 1.6 gls 2002 model. The car is in good condition but only thing I am worried is its mileage. Can anybody suggest whether I should exchange it with any other car ;

rgs

vipin

21. satyendra kumar sahu June 16, 2012, 6:21 pm

I have a opel corsa 2003 model registration from west bangal. can i exchange with chevrolet car. is the offer valid till now