Bajaj rides Kawasaki Ninja 250R into India

Two-wheeler maker Bajaj has launched Kawasaki Ninja 250R in India. The super bike is powered by a 249cc parallel twin engine that belts out 33PS of power. The bike is available exclusively through Bajaj Probiking  showrooms.

Ninja

Kawasaki Ninja 250R is unique is its near-perfect combination of performance, riding comfort and ease of handling. As a matter of fact, it is the largest selling 250 cc motorcycle in the world. The bike is priced below Rs. 3 lacs, which is well within reach of those seeking a supersport motorcycle.

“We conceived Bajaj Probiking 4 years back with the objective of making it the automatic destination for bike enthusiasts looking for  looking for ‘bigger and sportier’ bikes. After the Bajaj Avenger DTS-i and the flagship Pulsar 220 DTS-i, the launch of the Kawasaki Ninja 250R is one of many initiatives lined up in realizing that objective,” said Eric Vas, President (New Projects) Bajaj Auto.

1. bettter to drive

2. I want to buy this bike, the problem is I live in a country(Bangladesh) where only 150cc(at most)bikes are available, though how much will it cost in BDT and from where i can buy this bike.

3. Shahzada Pervez July 18, 2010, 12:28 pm

I want to buy kawaski ninja bike or any sports bike bt i dnt knw where it b Available so any one please update me and send me sume address of the show room and price list and picture.
    m very glad to see if sum one help me …

4. any who is selling kawasaki ninja within 1lac pls email me.but d bike should be moved less than 1000km and it should be the latest model

5. iwant a ninja with price tag of rs.1lac and shou;d be moved less than 1000km

6. i like sports bike .so that i select kawasaki ninja for buying

7. AM REALLY CRAZY IN NINJA,,
    I JUST LOVE THIS STAR!!!
    I WILL BUY MY NINJA BY 2011!!

8. Its fine launching of kawasaki ninja but the price is 3 lakhs its very high for 250cc bike. if its less than 2 Lakhs it will be right price for 250cc. Hope i will be buying one of it(NINJA)

9. The first true performance superbike in India. Really a nice bike. Bajaj sells the bike through their probiking showrooms. The problem is that there are not enough advertisements for the vehicle. Advertisements really help in the bike’s success. Let’s hope for more companies to bring more superbikes to India.

10. sudhir karamchand January 27, 2011, 9:01 pm

I am planning to buy Kawasaki ninja 250r…Is there any finance options for this bike…I cant pay more than 50,000 as down payment..Plz let me know the details

11. plz tell me the on road price of ninja 250 in raipur chattisgarh?

12. Bike is wonder but not have max milage

13. The Ninja is a cool bike. I want to own this. I am now owning a pulsar 220F. It’s good. But as I always know, Kawasaki is very good in making sport bikes. So I think it will be better than the pulsar220. But the main problem is it’s availability in Bangladesh and the price in BDT. Can anyone inform me?
    Contact: abdullahrenaissance220@yahoo.com
    OR
    Renaissance56@ovi.com.

14. i like the sprt bike and its the cool in india…i wil buy this bike as soon…