Well..well what do we have here..? Tata Motors is planning to take a giant leap as far as new products are concerned. The Indian car maker has decided to go a step further from just component sharing to a common architecture to underpin their future cars. To keep development costs under check, car...
What happens when one of the most popular cars in the Indian car market sells with a discount on it? It means...4 comments
Mr. S. Sandilya, President, SIAM welcomed the Union Budget 2013-14 tabled by Mr. P. Chidambaram, Hon’ble Finance Minister, and said that under...0 comments
As it was expected there has been a slowdown in the Auto Industry performance thanks to various factors as the numbers show....0 comments
The auto industry which has been battling many factors has seen the steepest fall in vehicle sales in India at 9.43 per...1 comment
Latest in Cars & Bikes
19 May 2013
This is the updated BMW 5-Series sedan and yes you have to have a seriously good look to decipher all the changes...
16 May 2013
Mahindra will launch its compact version of the Verito- called as Verito Vibe on 5th June. The Verito Vibe is basically a...
16 May 2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd (FGAIPL) has set up free Mega Check up Camps at its exclusive dealerships across India in...
16 May 2013
Honda Motor Co., Ltd has announced that it will participate in the FIA*1 Formula One (F1) World Championship from the 2015 season...
- Hrithik Roshan: New brand ambassador for Ground Zero in India
- Mercedes Benz launches 2013 GL Class in India, priced at Rs. 77.5 lakh
- Second India Bike Week dates to be announced today
- Shell Advance ‘Freedom Riders Asia’ series debuts on ESPN-Star Sports India on May 19th
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class – Everything you need to know
- Hero MotoCorp makes its debut in Central America
- Garmin introduces new products of navigation in India
- Volkswagen organises Polo R Cup pre season testing at BIC
- Children from smile foundation visit the BIC to witness the pre-season testing of the Polo R Cup
- Exclusive! Skoda might launch new Superb at 2014 Auto Expo
- For Rs 3.49 lakhs transform your Renault Duster into a luxury SUV courtesy DC Design - 5,002 views
- Hyundai Veloster now displayed at a Pune dealership- India launch soon? - 3,672 views
- Maruti to launch WagonR Stingray in a few months time - 3,583 views
- Honda prices CB Trigger at Rs. 67,000 - 2,514 views
- Toyota reveals 2014 4Runner SUV - 2,257 views
- Sandero Stepway is Renault’s answer to the EcoSport - 1,994 views
- Chevrolet Enjoy vs Maruti Ertiga - 1,887 views
- 2013 Hyundai i10 aka Brilliant to have a long feature list and a stylish interior - 1,598 views
- India-bound Fiat 500L 7-seater MPV caught undisguised - 1,577 views
- Ford EcoSport variants, specifications and more - 1,327 views
- Maruti planning to launch two new SUV's 6 comments
- Maruti Suzuki Swift price cut indicates the slowdown in industry 4 comments
- Maruti Dzire Regal launched- Exterior updates and more interior features 4 comments
- Facelifted Skoda Superb revealed! 3 comments
- Ford Ecosport gets launched in China 1 comments
- KTM to unveil RC8 on 31st March in India 1 comments
- Maruti Suzuki launches limited edition Swift 1 comments
- Mitsubishi Mirage to be unveiled at New York motor show 1 comments
- Audi launches R8 V10 plus at Rs 2.05 crore 1 comments
- KTM 390 Duke gets ABS, to be launched in June 1 comments
- Thausif: Its too good. we can get all i...
- Debajit Baruah: Price ??...
- muzaffar burondkar: i am working on ship i am gett...
- altaf ansari: i am interest for your bike.pl...
- raman palampuri: the price of the toyta are alw...
- raman palampuri: please launch in india immedia...
- Ravi: I need images...
- Nitish Kapoor Pardaphash: car.....its a car...
- CNG Tanks: Nissan reconfigured cut packag...
- Helen Yazzie: Kawasaki has completely revamp...
India finally received the 2013 update of Mercedes-Benz GL Class. The legendary SUV was launched by a legendary tennis start, Borris Becker....0 comments
This bit of news is no surprise to you guys as we had already revealed Mahindra’s plans to update its Xylo range...1 comment
Today, Chevrolet has launched its first MPV in India: Chevrolet Enjoy, with a starting price of Rs 5.49 lakhs. The Enjoy MPV...0 comments
Chevrolet finally launched their much awaited MPV; the Enjoy in India. Available in both petrol and diesel options, the MPV carries a...1 comment
- Honda Brio gets new VX variant with added features
- Honda prices CB Trigger at Rs. 67,000
- VW India launces Polo GT 1.2 TSI priced at Rs 7.99 lakh!
- 2013 BMW 7 Series limousine range starts at Rs 92.9 lakh
- Skoda launches Rapid Prestige limited edition at Rs 8.99 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Honda Dream Neo priced from Rs 43,150 aimed to take on Hero Splendor
- Nissan Sunny Automatic launched at Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Dzire Regal launched- Exterior updates and more interior features
- Volkswagen offering Vento Style ‘Bling-Bling’ edition
- Maruti to launch Regal as low cost variant of DZire to take on Amaze.
Buses / Trucks / Cycles
Mercedes is playing very aggressive in its strategy, with many exciting upcoming launches now it has taken the digital space by storm...0 comments
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. (DICV), a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Germany today announced that the “Asian...0 comments
Eicher has declared its April sales, which have declined by 7 percent as the sales stood at 3917 units in April 2013...0 comments
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd (DICV), a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (a...0 comments
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading car manufacturer has signed a Preferred Financier agreement with J&K Bank which would enable...0 comments
Eicher Engineering Component (EEC) inaugurated its fourth manufacturing facility at Dewas, Madhya Pradesh. The company has invested Rs 90 crores for setting...0 comments
Michelin Tyres, the world leader in tyre technology, has expanded its footprints in Rajasthan by launching a new, state’s 4th Michelin Truck...0 comments
To highlight the unmatched safety features and cutting edge technology that is trademark of each Mercedes-Benz vehicle, the company has flagged off...1 comment