The year is 1993, and Maruti Suzuki takes the company dominated Indian hatchback scene by storm with the introduction of the Zen hatchback. The Zen is like nothing else the country has seen as it is a hatchback that comes with coil spring suspension featuring an independent McPherson setup at the front and a...
The Honda City has also been the definitive benchmark of the Indian mid-size sedan segment characterized by its quality, reliability and performance....0 comments
Words by: Syed Shiraz Shah The Best Supercars ever made they say that ‘wheel’ is the greatest invention of man. If...1 comment
With Nissan finally unveiling the Terrano SUV yesterday (click to read), most of us have been happy with the overall product. Unlike...3 comments
The premium saloon segment is getting attention from the Indian market off lately. With the rising economy of the Indian car buyers,...4 comments
With the same heart beating inside the Renault Scala and Nissan Sunny, it sometimes become really tough to choose between the two...0 comments
17 Apr 2014
Introduction: Launched in the Indian market on the 8th September 2011, the Renault Koleos seemed as a promising offering. The company sold...
14 Apr 2014
Introduction: Launched in the Indian market on 23rd May 2011, the Fluence got off to a respectable start in the D segment,...
01 Apr 2014
Renault at the 2014 Auto Expo decided to spruce up it’s bestselling Duster with the launch of limited edition model called the...
01 Apr 2014
Accent was one of the first products from Hyundai in India after the Santro. The Accent was launched in 1999 and...
28 Mar 2014
India is a country where the commuter segment bikes rule the two wheeler market. Every manufacturer is constantly working towards having a...
14 Mar 2014
The year is 1993, and Maruti Suzuki takes the company dominated Indian hatchback scene by storm with the introduction of the Zen...
More Expert Reviews
- Datsun Go Test Drive & Review in India
- Vespa S scooter: First ride review
- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe comprehensive review
- Triumph Thunderbird Storm – Comprehensive Road Test!
- Volkswagen Cross Polo : Road Test
- 2014 Skoda Superb : Road Test
- Tata Nano Twist : First Drive
- New Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna Fluidic Features and Price Comparison
- Honda City Diesel : First Drive
- Volkswagen Polo GT TDI : Road Test
- Toyota Innova ZX : Road Test
- Renault Duster : First look & review - 50,037 views
- A test for best hatchback in India - 47,111 views
- Maruti Ertiga – full test and review - 40,467 views
- Ford EcoSport EcoBoost engine test drive review - 39,171 views
- Honda Amaze vs Chevrolet Sail sedan: Price, Mileage, Performance, Features - 36,328 views
- WagonR versus i10: A tale of two tall boys - 33,744 views
- New Maruti Dzire : complete road-test and review - 33,380 views
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review - 33,110 views
- Mitsubishi Pajero versus Ford Endeavour - 31,760 views
- Renault Duster RxZ 110 dCi: First Drive Review - 28,689 views
- Datsun Go Test Drive & Review in India 45 comments
- Hyundai Grand i10 test drive review and pictures 37 comments
- Renault Duster : First look & review 30 comments
- Ford EcoSport EcoBoost engine test drive review 25 comments
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review 23 comments
- Hyundai i10 versus Maruti Wagon R 20 comments
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: First drive 17 comments
- Retro Italians taking over the city 16 comments
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures 15 comments
- Chevrolet Enjoy: Detailed road test review 14 comments
- parinita: Rodeo Rz is looking very attra...
- kanika: Thanks! We get a full comparis...
- GDM: Nice review but adding more to...
- Peter L: Great article for anyone consi...
- Ramani N: A very comprehensive coverage ...
- anup gupta: views are very helpfull in dec...
- sam: Hi,i have purchased discover 1...
- GB SINGH: Hats off to you folks. A very ...
- Prakash Shinde: Suuuuuuuper & beautiful ca...
- Chetan Tandalekar: Very nice car, I LV it....
The City has been Honda’s best selling model in India ever since the the car hit the Indian market in year 1998....0 comments
It is not everyday that a new brand is unveiled in India but exactly that happened when Datsun brand was re-launched with...0 comments
Mercedes-Benz has always had a special place in our hearts and that may be attributed to the fact that they came to...0 comments
Tata Motors announced their gameplan for the future at a press meet in Pune. The company has set targets until 2015 with...0 comments
The premium SUV segment has been dominated by the Germans and the fight between the trio has overshadowed the rest for years....0 comments
What is the biggest surprise you ever got? You might have some preposterous thing to share that would probably be more interesting...0 comments
No matter how much one loves driving, at some point in time many of us have wished to have an automatic as...2 comments
No matter how successful you are in other segments, if you do not have a small car in your portfolio, domination of...0 comments
- Isuzu MU-7 first look review
- Tata Vista D90: First Drive Review
- New Honda CR-V first look review
- 2013 Skoda Octavia/Laura first look review
- New Land Rover Freelander 2 first look review
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures
- New Toyota Camry : First look review
- Premier Rio CRDi4 Multijet diesel : first look review
India is a country where the commuter segment bikes rule the two wheeler market. Every manufacturer is constantly working towards having a...1 comment
Piaggio India has presented yet another Italian delight in the form of the new Vespa S. The third unisex retro-classic scooter (the...2 comments
This was my nth stop since we started riding from Tingri to the border town of Zhangmu. The sun was out and...0 comments
There is a perception that “bigger is better” and TVS, the South Indian two-wheeler manufacturer, keeping in line with that belief, has...3 comments
Café Racer and Rocker subculture, words that made no sense to most Indian motorcyclists until the launch of the new Royal Enfield...0 comments
Bajaj Auto recently added one more motorcycle to their Discover series of bikes – the Discover 100 M. With it, there are...4 comments
The rising sun brings a whole lot of changes to the human life apart from marking the start of the day for...2 comments
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) organized a group ride to Barog for their Superbike owners from New Delhi on...2 comments
- We test the new male specific scooter: Yamaha Ray Z
- Honda 2013 Aviator review
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 review, road test, specifications and price
- Mahindra Pantero, Centuro test ride review
- Kawasaki ZX-12R : Blast from the past
- Living with the bike: Hero Impulse
- Uncensored fight: CBR150R Vs R15 Version 2.0
- We put the baby CBR 150R through its paces – road test review