Nuclear families have become quite the norm these days, especially in the metros, but ‘joint-family values’ are still not inconspicuous, thankfully. So though the sight of a single occupant (the driver) in almost every other car on road during rush hour traffic is common, we frequently also see small hatchbacks carrying more than double...
Words by: Syed Shiraz Shah The Best Supercars ever made they say that ‘wheel’ is the greatest invention of man. If...1 comment
With Nissan finally unveiling the Terrano SUV yesterday (click to read), most of us have been happy with the overall product. Unlike...3 comments
The premium saloon segment is getting attention from the Indian market off lately. With the rising economy of the Indian car buyers,...4 comments
With the same heart beating inside the Renault Scala and Nissan Sunny, it sometimes become really tough to choose between the two...0 comments
These two may be different cars but they are quite related in many ways and for once they occupy more or less...0 comments
10 Mar 2014
Introduction: India is home to the 2nd largest passenger car market in the world and the entry level small hatchback segment alone,...
07 Mar 2014
Piaggio India has presented yet another Italian delight in the form of the new Vespa S. The third unisex retro-classic scooter (the...
20 Feb 2014
Two months back, I made a call to a good friend at Hyundai’s Corporate Communications division. It so happened that a colleague...
18 Feb 2014
Triumph Thunderbird Storm is a sizably big motorcycle from the famous British Marque and one swing over the saddle will tell you...
18 Feb 2014
The Volkswagen Cross Polo has mostly been considered to be Cross about being a Polo because of being a spruced up...
29 Jan 2014
Skoda has given its flagship sedan, the Superb a face-lift to make the already popular sedan an even more appealing proposition. The...
More Expert Reviews
- Tata Nano Twist : First Drive
- New Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna Fluidic Features and Price Comparison
- Honda City Diesel : First Drive
- Volkswagen Polo GT TDI : Road Test
- Toyota Innova ZX : Road Test
- New Honda City (petrol and diesel) review
- TVS Jupiter Review- Zyada Zyada !
- Ashok Leyland Stile review, test drive
- Royal Enfield Continental GT Café Racer–Road Test & Comprehensive Review
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR Stingray : Road Test
- New Honda City: First Look Review
- Renault Duster : First look & review - 49,671 views
- A test for best hatchback in India - 46,729 views
- Maruti Ertiga – full test and review - 39,992 views
- Ford EcoSport EcoBoost engine test drive review - 38,512 views
- Honda Amaze vs Chevrolet Sail sedan: Price, Mileage, Performance, Features - 35,794 views
- WagonR versus i10: A tale of two tall boys - 33,516 views
- New Maruti Dzire : complete road-test and review - 32,944 views
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review - 32,752 views
- Mitsubishi Pajero versus Ford Endeavour - 31,505 views
- Renault Duster RxZ 110 dCi: First Drive Review - 28,313 views
- Hyundai Grand i10 test drive review and pictures 37 comments
- Renault Duster : First look & review 30 comments
- Ford EcoSport EcoBoost engine test drive review 25 comments
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review 23 comments
- Hyundai i10 versus Maruti Wagon R 20 comments
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: First drive 17 comments
- Retro Italians taking over the city 16 comments
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures 15 comments
- Chevrolet Enjoy: Detailed road test review 14 comments
- Isuzu MU-7 first look review 11 comments
- johnson: I like is vehicle view , let m...
- prafulla goel: I would like to see and purcha...
- SASI KRISHNAN: it is a good car,because fuel...
- dee: Nice car. perfect for families...
- yatendra: I want to buy this car can cal...
- dharmender singh: good one nice and affordable c...
- ashutosh bahuguna: nice car in resnable price...
- nanda: iam looking to to buy datson s...
- Mohit: What is the price of this bike...
- prakash: I very much liked the interior...
The City has been Honda’s best selling model in India ever since the the car hit the Indian market in year 1998....0 comments
It is not everyday that a new brand is unveiled in India but exactly that happened when Datsun brand was re-launched with...0 comments
Mercedes-Benz has always had a special place in our hearts and that may be attributed to the fact that they came to...0 comments
Tata Motors announced their gameplan for the future at a press meet in Pune. The company has set targets until 2015 with...0 comments
The premium SUV segment has been dominated by the Germans and the fight between the trio has overshadowed the rest for years....0 comments
What is the biggest surprise you ever got? You might have some preposterous thing to share that would probably be more interesting...0 comments
No matter how much one loves driving, at some point in time many of us have wished to have an automatic as...2 comments
No matter how successful you are in other segments, if you do not have a small car in your portfolio, domination of...0 comments
- Isuzu MU-7 first look review
- Tata Vista D90: First Drive Review
- New Honda CR-V first look review
- 2013 Skoda Octavia/Laura first look review
- New Land Rover Freelander 2 first look review
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures
- New Toyota Camry : First look review
- Premier Rio CRDi4 Multijet diesel : first look review
Piaggio India has presented yet another Italian delight in the form of the new Vespa S. The third unisex retro-classic scooter (the...1 comment
This was my nth stop since we started riding from Tingri to the border town of Zhangmu. The sun was out and...0 comments
There is a perception that “bigger is better” and TVS, the South Indian two-wheeler manufacturer, keeping in line with that belief, has...3 comments
Café Racer and Rocker subculture, words that made no sense to most Indian motorcyclists until the launch of the new Royal Enfield...0 comments
Bajaj Auto recently added one more motorcycle to their Discover series of bikes – the Discover 100 M. With it, there are...4 comments
The rising sun brings a whole lot of changes to the human life apart from marking the start of the day for...2 comments
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) organized a group ride to Barog for their Superbike owners from New Delhi on...2 comments
The world is changing for easier life and the same is being reflected in the automotive industry. With more people looking to...0 comments
- Honda 2013 Aviator review
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 review, road test, specifications and price
- Mahindra Pantero, Centuro test ride review
- Kawasaki ZX-12R : Blast from the past
- Living with the bike: Hero Impulse
- Uncensored fight: CBR150R Vs R15 Version 2.0
- We put the baby CBR 150R through its paces – road test review
- Retro Italians taking over the city