Volkswagen has taken a whole new approach by introducing the Polo GT in India. The concept of a fast hatchback isn’t new for us but historically, such cars never really caught the attention of the public. With the new Polo GT, Volkswagen sees an opportunity to revive a segment that has been overshadowed by...
Honda has launched the much awaited Amaze sedan at cracking price. Interesting because an affordable Honda product with a reasonable price is...1 comment
We just days away from the launch of the Honda Amaze in India. This is among the most anticipated launches of 2013...3 comments
The purpose of a family hatchback is mainly ferrying people around the city where streets are crowded with humanity and traffic is...1 comment
Chevrolet Spark has been a game changer in the A segment for Chevrolet India over the last few years that Spark has...0 comments
Skoda is known to build some of the best premium and luxury sedans in the market. It is also known for its...0 comments
17 Jun 2013
Introduction The automobile has had to face numerous challenges like the fuel crisis and of course being accused of being a...
10 Jun 2013
Introduction With mountain passes and high altitude roads in the states of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir finally cleared up, the...
24 May 2013
Introduction If you have been keeping a close eye on our news section you would have noticed a lot of Mercedes Benz...
22 May 2013
Indian automobile space has vacuumed many international manufacturers to the country and one of them is the world’s leading automaker, Toyota. Been...
15 May 2013
Introduction The Ford EcoSport has been one of the most awaited vehicles in the past few years in the Indian automotive industry....
14 May 2013
The mood at Audi India can only be described as “sehr zufrieden”. Audi is now the segment leader in the luxury car...
More Expert Reviews
- Force Gurkha Review – 4x4x4 E.O.V.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Driving Academy 2013 experienced at BIC
- Audi R8 V10 Plus India review + Sportcars Experience at the BIC
- Chevrolet Enjoy: Detailed road test review
- Volkswagen Polo TSI road test review
- New improved Toyota Liva road test review
- Range Rover Evoque test drive review in the Himalayas
- Hyundai’s nationwide “i-Drive India” concludes with a 600 km dash from Delhi to Jammu
- Honda Amaze Diesel India road test review and video
- Tata Vista D90 review: The VFM Rocket
- Chevrolet Sail sedan road test review
- Renault Duster : First look & review - 47,192 views
- A test for best hatchback in India - 44,098 views
- Maruti Ertiga – full test and review - 37,382 views
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review - 31,627 views
- New Maruti Dzire : complete road-test and review - 31,418 views
- WagonR versus i10: A tale of two tall boys - 26,117 views
- Renault Duster RxZ 110 dCi: First Drive Review - 25,712 views
- Maruti’s all-new Swift – Full Review! - 25,220 views
- Mitsubishi Pajero versus Ford Endeavour - 24,375 views
- EXCLUSIVE : New Renault Scala – road test review - 22,004 views
- Renault Duster : First look & review 28 comments
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review 22 comments
- Hyundai i10 versus Maruti Wagon R 19 comments
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: First drive 17 comments
- Retro Italians taking over the city 16 comments
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures 15 comments
- Chevrolet Enjoy: Detailed road test review 12 comments
- Isuzu MU-7 first look review 10 comments
- Honda Amaze Diesel India road test review and video 10 comments
- Volkswagen Passat versus Skoda Superb 9 comments
- manish: common fiat there has to vs b...
- admin: hello...
- Reggie Fernandes: Yes.....why was the Indica Vis...
- Mamer Silud: good day .. i just want to ask...
- Sourav firstname.lastname@example.org Pune: Looks awesome. Would really li...
- pravi: The new one's interior and opt...
- Surendra Singh Parihar: I read lot and finally decided...
- pramod: it is fab car with a beautiful...
- Ashwani Gagneja: Looks really cool at an afford...
- Vishal Makhija: Ford Eco Sport : Built to Perf...
The premium SUV segment has been dominated by the Germans and the fight between the trio has overshadowed the rest for years....0 comments
What is the biggest surprise you ever got? You might have some preposterous thing to share that would probably be more interesting...0 comments
No matter how much one loves driving, at some point in time many of us have wished to have an automatic as...2 comments
No matter how successful you are in other segments, if you do not have a small car in your portfolio, domination of...0 comments
India is a market that no one can afford to ignore any more and the latest entrant in our market is Isuzu....10 comments
Tata Motors is gunning for the sports hatchback segment with the new Vista D90. For those who are in tune with the...3 comments
The next year promises to be a very important year for Honda as it is not just the Amaze diesel sedan that...1 comment
Here it is, the new Skoda Octavia is finally revealed and while many of you will be rushing with your cheque books...6 comments
- New Land Rover Freelander 2 first look review
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures
- New Toyota Camry : First look review
- Premier Rio CRDi4 Multijet diesel : first look review
- The ‘Ultimate’ BMW 3-Series launch review: Specifications, features, pricing, gallery
- Ford Fiesta Classic Titanium: First look review
- New Hyundai Elantra : First look review
- Renault Duster : First look & review
Beauty, smartness and intelligence always attract and that is how the phrase was proved so true while passing through a parking. Standing...4 comments
Royal Enfield has its own community of diehard followers. These motorcycles have more Brit flavour and are somewhat easier on your bank...2 comments
The word Pantero comes from the word Panther, just like the word Stallio came from Stallion. Some things stick, eh? Jokes aside, they...3 comments
The summer of this 2000 saw a tug of war between two Japanese automotive giants and the consequence of each tug of...0 comments
Before I get on with narrating the whole experience of spending a few days with the Hero Impulse, let me first make...0 comments
Ever since its launch in the Indian market in 2008, the R15 has been ruling the 150cc performance segment quite comfortably....2 comments
It was a cloudy dusk with sun bidding adieu to another day, wrapping the horizon over it and the orange sky was...1 comment
Italians! Bold, beautiful, elegant and authoritative. That is what defines the country and oh boy, I get to date one such personality...16 comments
- Mass segment Honda Dream Yuga: Tested
- TVS Apache RTR 160 HyperEdge Test
- We test the Yamaha R15 version 2.0: meaner, leaner and faster
- We test the new Mahindra Rodeo RZ on the twists, curves and flats
- We test the Maestro: the real master!
- Hyosung GT650R and ST7 : Road test and review
- Bajaj Avenger 220 : Road test and review
- Honda CBR250R vs Kawasaki Ninja 250R : War of the 250s