The new Nissan Sunny has gone on sale with prices starting at Rs 6.99 lakh for the petrol and Rs 7.99 lakh for the diesel version. We drove the car last month in the Andamans and here is what we think of the car! Exterior design: The updated Sunny was showcased at the Delhi...
The year is 1993, and Maruti Suzuki takes the company dominated Indian hatchback scene by storm with the introduction of the Zen...0 comments
UPDATE : Honda has launched the Mobilio from Rs 6.49 lakh. Click to read Nuclear families have become quite the norm these...2 comments
The Honda City has also been the definitive benchmark of the Indian mid-size sedan segment characterized by its quality, reliability and performance....0 comments
Words by: Syed Shiraz Shah The Best Supercars ever made they say that ‘wheel’ is the greatest invention of man. If...1 comment
With Nissan finally unveiling the Terrano SUV yesterday (click to read), most of us have been happy with the overall product. Unlike...3 comments
17 Jul 2014
Perfection. It’s an obsession! A state that people seek to achieve by working towards a well defined goal that in...
17 Jul 2014
The Chevrolet Beat is a funky little hatchback that aims to serve its purpose of offering a no-nonsense drive for the Indian...
14 Jul 2014
It’s been a rather long time since Tata Motors came out with a revolution. After the Nano launch, which had the whole...
07 Jul 2014
The new Nissan Sunny has gone on sale with prices starting at Rs 6.99 lakh for the petrol and Rs 7.99 lakh...
18 Jun 2014
Jaguar, a name synonymous with performance oriented luxury cars has been around for as long as it’s German rivals making luxury cars....
16 Jun 2014
Welcome to the Isuzu D-Max, a vehicle that holds quite a lot of significance for the Indian automobile market. The commercial pick-up...
More Expert Reviews
- 2014 Toyota Corolla Altis: Test Drive Review
- Tata Nano Twist Vs Maruti Alto 800 LXi
- Audi RS 5 Coupe Road Test Review in India
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid Road Test Review
- 2014 Harley Davidson Street 750 Road Test & Review
- 2014 Yamaha Alpha Scooter Road Test & Review
- 2014 Renault Koleos test drive review
- 2014 Renault Fluence test drive review
- Renault Duster Adventure Edition : Road Test
- Hyundai Xcent : First Drive review
- New Discover 125M Road Test and Review
- Renault Duster : First look & review - 50,860 views
- A test for best hatchback in India - 48,021 views
- Maruti Ertiga – full test and review - 41,470 views
- Ford EcoSport EcoBoost engine test drive review - 40,639 views
- Honda Amaze vs Chevrolet Sail sedan: Price, Mileage, Performance, Features - 37,653 views
- WagonR versus i10: A tale of two tall boys - 34,419 views
- New Maruti Dzire : complete road-test and review - 34,340 views
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review - 34,055 views
- Mitsubishi Pajero versus Ford Endeavour - 32,466 views
- Renault Duster RxZ 110 dCi: First Drive Review - 29,876 views
- Datsun Go Test Drive & Review in India 46 comments
- Hyundai Grand i10 test drive review and pictures 37 comments
- Renault Duster : First look & review 30 comments
- Ford EcoSport EcoBoost engine test drive review 25 comments
- Nissan Evalia MPV: First Drive Review 24 comments
- First Drive: 2014 Tata Zest, new entry-level sedan 24 comments
- Hyundai i10 versus Maruti Wagon R 20 comments
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: First drive 18 comments
- Retro Italians taking over the city 16 comments
- 2014 Toyota Corolla Altis: Test Drive Review 16 comments
- farhan ali: Hi to modify the car as same m...
- Adarsh kumar choubey: Hi, i want to buy this dashin...
- tarun: very very sad comfort on seats...
- Supreet: Great review, very comprehensi...
- aniket: i m planning to buy a beat car...
- prabhat kumar: Bahut acha ha....
- Abhijit: I'm loving it and I have plans...
- prakash janrao: Its amazing to see a entire ne...
- Dinesh kaushik: Looks fine but yes if TATA wan...
- Kamal: The car looks but I have doubt...
The City has been Honda’s best selling model in India ever since the the car hit the Indian market in year 1998....0 comments
It is not everyday that a new brand is unveiled in India but exactly that happened when Datsun brand was re-launched with...0 comments
Mercedes-Benz has always had a special place in our hearts and that may be attributed to the fact that they came to...0 comments
Tata Motors announced their gameplan for the future at a press meet in Pune. The company has set targets until 2015 with...0 comments
The premium SUV segment has been dominated by the Germans and the fight between the trio has overshadowed the rest for years....0 comments
What is the biggest surprise you ever got? You might have some preposterous thing to share that would probably be more interesting...1 comment
No matter how much one loves driving, at some point in time many of us have wished to have an automatic as...2 comments
No matter how successful you are in other segments, if you do not have a small car in your portfolio, domination of...0 comments
- Isuzu MU-7 first look review
- Tata Vista D90: First Drive Review
- New Honda CR-V first look review
- 2013 Skoda Octavia/Laura first look review
- New Land Rover Freelander 2 first look review
- Mahindra Quanto review : first look and pictures
- New Toyota Camry : First look review
- Premier Rio CRDi4 Multijet diesel : first look review
Harley Davidson is a globally renowned motorcycle manufacturer popular for being able to sell all of its models in its line-up successfully....3 comments
Yamaha Ray, launched in 2012, was aimed at fairer-sex and later, the company rolled out the Ray-Z for its male customers. Going...2 comments
India is a country where the commuter segment bikes rule the two wheeler market. Every manufacturer is constantly working towards having a...1 comment
Piaggio India has presented yet another Italian delight in the form of the new Vespa S. The third unisex retro-classic scooter (the...2 comments
This was my nth stop since we started riding from Tingri to the border town of Zhangmu. The sun was out and...0 comments
There is a perception that “bigger is better” and TVS, the South Indian two-wheeler manufacturer, keeping in line with that belief, has...5 comments
Café Racer and Rocker subculture, words that made no sense to most Indian motorcyclists until the launch of the new Royal Enfield...0 comments
Bajaj Auto recently added one more motorcycle to their Discover series of bikes – the Discover 100 M. With it, there are...4 comments
- The hooligan unleashed! Road test of KTM 390 Duke
- Roadtrip with VFR1200F and CB1000R on the Honda One Wing Ride to Solan
- We test the new male specific scooter: Yamaha Ray Z
- Honda 2013 Aviator review
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 review, road test, specifications and price
- Mahindra Pantero, Centuro test ride review
- Kawasaki ZX-12R : Blast from the past
- Living with the bike: Hero Impulse